AB 1584 compliance?

I work in California, and since 2014 our State Legislature passed AB 1584: Pupil records: privacy: 3rd-party contracts: digital storage services and digital educational software. It has not really been strictly enforced til we were forced into distance learning in March. Is your platform compliant with the this law in California? My school district has recently started banning software, apps, and platforms. I am afraid that I will no longer be able to use nor recommend your platform to my fellow teachers or to the district in general. Please send me a message one way or the other in regards to this post. I know this is last minute, but this is the first I have heard about this issue and I have based a large portion of my curriculum around your platform. Thank you.

Hi there, I would recommend taking a look at the policies and terms of service to make sure that Formative will adhere to your local regulatory needs.

Formative Data Processing Agreement
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service

Emailing privacy@goformative.com would be the best way to get this question answered quickly for you.

Thank you for the response. I did contact the email address. I hope that they have teh documentation my district needs. I want my whole department to be using this platform.