Benchmark 3 Review - Math 6 VA

CCENXZ

I used this GoFormative as a review for an upcoming test in my sixth grade math class. I am a teacher in VA so this aligns to VA math standards.

3 Likes

Hey Stefany! I noticed that you are new to our Community! We are glad to have you with us :grinning: Thanks for sharing your formative. I taught 6th grade math as well and really love all the different ways you are using Formative to help students review for this rational numbers and probability in this formative. I especially love the image-based questions that you ask as well as how you use the Categorize question type to help students categorize different types of events. Bravo!

I definitely encourage other @Math_Educators to check out your formative. You can use that handle to tag them in future topics you create as well!

2 Likes

Looks great Stefany! I teach 6th grade math as well. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I like it stefany. I teach 7th PAP in Texas So I like to look and see at what level other concepts are being tested in different states.

The only thing I noticed is that on #5 it says fas instead of fast but otherwise your formative looks great.

2 Likes

Thanks for noticing that! I went and updated that to fix that mistake!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I teach 6th grade math in Missouri and am always looking for good tools/resources.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing your formative. Looks great. I told you that in a formative I did, I included questions like “show your work”, in order to verify the logical sequential process of the students. I observed the different ways of reasoning of the students. I encourage you to try it. Congratulations!

2 Likes