General grading question

Hi all,

So sorry. I am sick and “on the tussin”. I thought that I saw a resource in here to give feedback with emojis??? Did a dream that? If not can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, can a mass grade a question where they all got it right? I thought I saw that too.

Thanks for your help and sorry if I didn’t search well enough. I did search

Donna

2 Likes

Hey Donna,

If you have premium, you can use emojis as you write questions and when you send feedback! To enter an emoji, you just need to type in “:” and then select which emoji you want to use!

DXypmqCW4AAwTbR-1

I hope you feel better :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks. this is great!

1 Like

Donna, what do you mean by “mass grading” a question? If it’s what I am thinking, that sounds like a great idea. Especially when grading questions that are not “auto-graded”, like “Show your work” questions. It would be great to click on a button and have it give all students points at the same time.

2 Likes

@apadilla thanks for checking in on this! I am sorry I missed it the first time, @ddickerson ! If your question is whether you can give students the same score or feedback at once, you can now do this with Formative Premium! You can start a free trial here.

1 Like

@david, this is so awesome! I just tried it out! This feature is going to be extremely useful for me. Thanks!

1 Like

I am glad to hear it, Albert! You are so welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like