How do you convince other educators that Formative is a great tool for them to use in their classrooms?

Classroom teachers are already overwhelmed. Modeling, collaborating and co-teaching is an easy way to get them to try new things.

2 Likes

I will be presenting GoFormative to my colleagues in school - It would be useful to have video (or pdf) presentations also in different languages, over here some still struggle with english.

1 Like

Will be doing that on Monday - online - to the the whole teaching stuff. I belive that they will be amazed, so far we have been using really old programs for assessments…

1 Like

Good luck. I have shown many coworkers how to use GoFormative. Once you get the hang of it, it is very easy to use. The kids can easily use it too.

2 Likes

Yes! Once I show them how easy it is to use and the data they can easily collect, they are always on board!

Yes, this is a very effective method. When I have the teachers use the resource as a student they are very happy with the process and inspired to use it in their classrooms.

This! Once teachers see it in action they want to know more! They have to experience it.

1 Like