If you missed tonight's #goformative chat, you can still respond!

IMG_5272

4 Likes

Check out what @apeters I did as a Global Project. We would love to see other educators jump in and try to do this in their classrooms! We used @goformative @flipgrid and #hyperdocs together! 2018

2 Likes

Hi @Lisa_Scumpieru I made some YouTube tutorials of how to integrate and link Google Classroom and Formative Starting with goFormative

2 Likes

Thank you @niko! I’m glad that you’ve done that for users to understand how to incorporate them into Google Classroom! I normally have students go to Goformative.com and find the formative at the top of the list of the many they have for me. If I put it in Google Classroom, I find that some students do not sign incorrectly and end up as a guest for some reason. I will remember to share these with others. Have a great day.

2 Likes

@Lisa_Scumpieru the trick is to have single signon, I share the Formatives as native assignments in Google Classroom, Chrome OS will remember who has logged in automatically :wink:

3 Likes

We are using iPads, and students sometimes log into their own personal gmail accounts and forget to switch back. It’s a vicious cycle!

2 Likes

It sounds like the issue stems from remembering to switch Google accounts, but is there anything we could consider to prevent this from happening?

2 Likes

No, I think it’s more of the students forgetting which account they are signed into. I have found the solution for me is to announce that they must go to Goformative.com and sign in with Google and then look for their formative at the top of the stream.

2 Likes