Sharing Folders?

Good Morning Community!! I have shared a folder with a colleague, but when I make changes to Formatives in that folder, they don’t update for my colleague. Is there a setting I can select to make them update when I share?

When you share, you make a clone so that it is their formative. I believe that there is no way to share together.

6 Likes

Lisa is right here. If it updated for your colleague that would mean that everyone you shared it with will get your classes results and vice versa. That would get confusing :).

2 Likes

@Lisa_Scumpieru & @Smkendal, thanks so much for the response! I had made some mistakes and updated a shared formative, so I was just wondering if there was a way to update that with those I have shared with, as opposed to sending a new code. I will just send a new code :wink: Thanks again!!

4 Likes

We are working on a premium co-teaching feature which will allow teachers to edit and share student data securely within a school network! Stay tuned!

6 Likes

Thanks so much for that info @david!! Good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can also reuse the same code to get the newest version of the contents inside a folder! Although, as David said, we will are working on more collaborative folders to solve this problem

3 Likes

This would be GREAT as I team teach and sometimes I create the formative while other times my co-teacher does. I am the primary grade recorder, but can’t acces the grades from my co-teachers assignments

3 Likes

awesome! thanks for sharing why a collaborative feature would be useful for you!

1 Like