Student resubmissions

While students are submitting answers, I try to give real-time feedback. The problem I run into is that I’m constantly going back to see if the students have corrected their responses. I would love an icon/color/etc that would show on the “view responses” screen when a student resubmits an idea for a specific question. Then I would know I need to go back and look at that response again.

Also, is there a way to enter a score for a question even if a student hasn’t responded? Sometimes I have a student that forgot their iPad or doesn’t have iPad privileges and does the work on paper. I’d like to still have the score in the formative with the rest of the class data.

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I do the same thing with feedback, and would love a similar feature. It would save having to comb through all the answers looking for revisions.

I suspect that the feedback icon @nicole announced last night will help. Now we will be able to quickly see whose work we have commented on, so we can check those students for revisions first. We’ll have the same problem once we have left feedback for all the students—so many answers to recheck— but the icon is definitely useful.

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed feedback @gaabj ! I noted that you’d like both of these things and that Claire would like them too. We record every piece of feedback we get to and use it to inform our design!

1 Like

Adding my voice to this request. This would be especially helpful for short/long answers where the grid sometimes makes it hard to read responses.

3 Likes

@mgarcia is this the feature that you are wanting? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes @david. Exactly!

2 Likes