TAGGING Standards

@florianmaechler German and French should be there:

Maths, Science and English should be added. I’m still looking for someone who is willing to invest in order that LP21 will be available for everyone …

1 Like

Ich kann das nicht finden…

yeaaaaahhhh finallyyyy!!!

@florianmaechler When you add a question, select “select Standart set”:

In the pop-up window that’s opening, scroll down until you see “Switzerland”. Click and you’re right there.

2 Likes

ja, ich habe nicht gecheckt, dass man bei den Profileinstellungen die Standards hinzufügen kann/soll/…

Wieso kann ich kein Set adden???

@florianmaechler Ah, jetzt verstehe ich. Das Standard tagging ist ein premium (kostenpflichtiges) Feature. Lohnt sich definitiv!

1 Like

Habe das Premium…

Ich kann aber kein Set adden, sondern nur einzelne Kompetenzen…

@florianmaechler Please click on the chat button in your Formative (bottom right). The support team will be helping you.

1 Like

@michael.lutz @florianmaechler

Tagging standards is a free feature. To tag standards, you must first add the standards set in your profile settings! Here’s how to do that:

http://help.goformative.com/get-started/setting-default-standards

Also, @florianmaechler , it looks like the standards set you still need is “Mathematik”. I am sending you a private message right now so we can work on getting those added for you!

3 Likes

I read where you mentioned that goformative is adding standards. Will you be adding Tx high school science TEKS? (biology, chemistry, physics, etc?)
Also will you be adding the AP/collegeboard Big Ideas or Learning Objectives??

2 Likes

Hey Carrie! We hope to add many more standards sets including those over time. We’d love to work with you to ensure that your standards are ready to go when we are able to add them. I am following up with you over private messaging! If anyone else wants to chat about standards, let me know and I also follow up with you too!

2 Likes

I think I have a related question. Is it possible to tag standards from a different grade level? Sometimes the work I am assigning is practice from a previous grade . . .

2 Likes

Yes, you can add additional standards sets for other grade levels as shown here!

http://help.goformative.com/get-started/setting-default-standards

Is there any way we can get standards added for other States? I am in need of the Florida Math standards to be added. This would help me track my students progress and understanding more efficiently. Thanks!

2 Likes

I just moved your post this topic since we are talking about adding more standards sets here. As I mentioned to @carrie.templeton , we hope to add many more standards sets including those over time and would love to work with you to ensure that your standards are ready to go when we are able to add them. I just sent you a private message here to follow up!

1 Like

Thanks I emailed you back with the links to the math standards needed.

@david would you be able to add the IB PYP math and language Scope and Sequences?

2 Likes

@niko I just followed up with you over private messaging so we can work on this together. Let’s see what we can do!

1 Like