Title Text Color

I know I should probably know this, but can someone tell me if there is a way to change the color of the text on my title? The text color is not going well with my background pic! @Lisa_Scumpieru I am hoping you know because you are like the Queen!

5 Likes

I wish I were the queen here on this one! I had the same issue with the new background colors. When you add a picture, you do get funky font colors that just don’t mesh. I couldn’t figure it out. Maybe @david could help. Sorry I couldn’t help.

2 Likes

Thanks… I think I managed to adjust the background to match, but I hope this is something we can figure out soon!

2 Likes

Hey Ashly, currently you cannot change the color. That being said, we can definitely consider offering more colors to choose from!

3 Likes

Adding my voice because I had the same issue, and just chucked it to inexperience. Changed the background and all was well but would love to be able to have more colors.

3 Likes

Thanks Mariana! I noted that you’d like this as well!

2 Likes

That would be great. I have a whole file of headers I want to use but the grey text doesn’t show up against them! This is on my wishlist.

1 Like