Webinars on Formative

I have been asked to do two more webinars on Formative, a part I and a part II, to adult educators in May. I am excited because so much has changed, and I never felt I did my first two webinars justice. I am curious if anyone else has experience with doing webinars over Formative with educators who have never used the product. I would love to hear your experiences and suggestions even if you have not done a webinar. Thank you!!!

1 Like

First off, thank you so much for sharing Formative! I recently led an online webinar with @efinney, presenting Formative to his group of social studies teachers. To conduct the presentation, I pretty much followed the format of our the presentation in our PD pack:

1. allow participants to take a formative and see their own live responses
  2. show them their progress in the tracker
  3. help them create accounts
  4. show them how to build a formative
  5. show them different features for viewing and acting on student responses
  6. show them the library and our community

I hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, David. I am definitely going to have to start from scratch on this I think. There are so many cool new features to include plus they are making me make it 508 Compliant, which completely depresses me because it will take away from my fun colors and creativity. :cry:

1 Like

You are welcome :slight_smile: Let me know if you’d like me to take a look at what you create!

Oh I definitely will. I am presenting the first two weeks in May, so I better get moving.

1 Like